Advance Ticket Sales for 2019/20
Concerts, Opera and Ballet
Advance ticket sales for the Philharmonic's concert season as well as the 2019/20 opera and ballet season have already begun. You can purchase tickets from Ticket Services of the Hamburg State Opera, by phone by calling +49 (0)40 35 68 68, from familiar ticket sales points and via our own webshop.
Advance sales for the special Musikfest project "Saint François d'Assise" begin on November 19, 2019 as part of the advance ticket sales for the 2020 Hamburg International Music Festival.
Due to high demand for concert tickets to the Elbphilharmonie, please note the following:
- Only 4 tickets per person and household will be sold for each concert programme, with a maximum of 10 tickets for the 2019/20 concert season in total. This applies regardless of the purchase method.
- In order to ensure equal access for different purchase methods, some concert tickets are available only in person or by phone. This means that not all available seats will be visible in the online shop.
- Unfortunately, written orders by mail, fax or email cannot be filled.
- Tickets purchased online will be mailed to you. At the beginning of the ticket sales period, there is no charge for this service. The "print@home" method is not available via the online shop at the beginning of the ticket sales period.
- We explicitly warn against ticket purchases from non-authorized dealers.