Individual tickets for the Philharmonic Concert Season 2017/2018 go on sale on June 12, 2017. Tickets can be purchased starting at 10 am from the Hamburg State Opera’s Ticket Service (Große Theaterstraße 25), via phone by calling Tel. +49 40 35 68 68, via the known ticket sales points and online via www.staatsorchester-hamburg.de.
Due to high demand, we kindly ask you to note the following:
• Ticket sales are limited to 4 tickets per concert programme per person and household, with a total of 10 tickets for the entire 2017/208 concert season. This applies independently of the method of purchase.
• Unfortunately, written orders by letter, fax or email cannot be considered. Subscription sales and group orders have already closed.
• In order to guarantee equal opportunities for the various sales methods, part of the tickets on offer can only be purchased personally or via phone. Therefore, not all available tickets will be visible in the online shop.
• Tickets may not be resold commercially without the prior permission of the State Orchestra. Selling tickets privately at higher prices is also forbidden. In case of such resales, the State Orchestra reserves the right to cancel the tickets in question and to refuse all sales to the responsible person(s) in the future.
• All tickets purchased online will be sent to you via mail. There is no shipping fee for this service. The “print@home” method in the online shop is not available at the beginning of the sales period.
We expressly warn against buying tickets from non-authorized dealers!